I'm a mom of a beautiful one year old daughter. My husband and I lived in NYC until we decided to raise our daughter in our home state of Michigan. We gave up a lot to move home and are adjusting to a different (but wonderful) way of life.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Peek-a-boo
I've got a new favorite thing that Abigail does. This weekend she started playing peek-a-boo...but she's the one who covers her eyes. It is the cutest thing ever. She spreads her hands out, slaps herself in the face, makes sure you're watching and then lifts her hands up so you can say "peek-a-boo!" She's not really hiding her face. In fact you can see most of her face the entire time. But I love that she's learned to make this little game her own. You can just see her fill with pride. You can probably see me fill with pride at the same time! Peek-a-boo has never been so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment